TEXTILES, EVERYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH CLOTHING, LACE, SEWING KIT, SEWING BASKETS AND HABERDASHERY
Name: A to Z
Name: Z to A
Price: Low to High
Price: High to Low
A beautiful French box, this vintage packaging box for wool with a beautiful print of a pigeon. The box is from around 1920 and has some traces of use but is still very decorative
* 20.5x 18x 8.5 cm
Beautiful white cotton collar with a very nice edge. The flea collar looks great on a mannequin or bust.
* approximately 27 cm measured at the
* approximately 40 cm measured at the height of the
* approximately 14 cm measured from neck tm part that hangs on the chest
* In very good condition, no holes or discolorations.
This vintage yellow velvet sewing kit booklet is a feast for the eyes. Many sizes of needles can be found in the booklet together with 2 scissors,2 crochet hooks, a legs needle tube and another leg hook. decorative work applied
* In very good condition, some traces of use on the closure
* Dimensions: 12x 15 cm (closed)
Luckily we no longer need a corset in this time, but these flea corset closures are very nice to use as a decoration for a mannequin or corset
* Was put in corset as closure (hook and eye)
* From brand Busc. One set comes together with a pink strap
* 16 cm long
Made in Japan in the late 50s, this vintage pincushion in the shape of a bull
* Dimensions: From head to tail: 9 cm, 6 cm high at the height of the pincushion
* Marked s349
* Dimensions: approximately 16.cm cm high, diameter approx 12 cm
* The halffdoll has no damages, the fabric is original, very jaded, has some stains and here and there a crack.