WRITING STUFFS (Crown pens, ink sets, inkwells, pens, etc.)
Vintage round glass bottle of the Pelikaan brand with plastic cap. The bottle used to contain waterproof ink. The bottle was produced in Germany by Gunter Wagner.
* 8 cm high, 4 cm diameter
This metal pen holder from the Swan brand was used in the 1920s. The pen holder was clipped to the breast pocket of the shirt or jacket with the clip so that the pen could be inserted.
* 12 cm long, 1 cm wide
* This item can be sent by letterbox post, if you send us an email with your address details, we can give you a quote
Nice decorative brocante red crown pen, nice to style with old inkwell and old paper
* Dimensions: 20.5 cm long, including pin
* Material: plastic
* IF YOU ONLY HAVE AN INTEREST FOR THIS ARTICLE IT MAY BE SENT BY MAILBOX MAIL BUT PLEASE SEND A KINDLY EMAIL
Beautiful vintage card with the Ladies pen by Joseph Gillot.
On the card the wooden dip pen and 12 unused pens.
Nice to combine with a jar of ink.
* Ticket: 14x8
ONLY INTEREST FOR THIS ARTICLE? PLEASE INQUIRE THE COST OF MAILBOX POST.
* Nice vintage glass inkwell that was sold as a souvenir in the Irish town of Roscrea.
* Bottle height: 6 cm
* Depth 9 cm
* Width 4 cm
Beautifully elegantly engraved English silver mechanical pencil. Nice to style with, for example, an old document
* 6.5 cm long
* INTEREST ONLY IN THIS ITEM WE CAN ALSO SEND IT BY MAILBOX, PLEASE SEND ONE SO WE CAN QUOTE YOU