Beautiful French antique wedding bell from the late 1800s. With this unique wedding bell, the hair decoration of beads and rhinestones worn by the bride is still intact. The flowers made of wax have unfortunately suffered over time. The flowers on the arch are made of porcelain. The mirrors and the beautiful red cushion are also completely intact. The black underside of the bell has some holes but has been treated. The bell itself is also completely intact
diameter: 21.5 cm x 27 cm
height 4 cm
-total height including bell jar: 43 cm
The ladies took their, often beautifully hand-embroidered handkerchiefs, in this green leather box.
The box has a harmonica bottom so that a whole stack of handkerchiefs could be taken away.
* In good condition
* Top is color other than bottom, discolored by light
* On the inside of the lid the purple fabric has some holes,and in the fabric from the bottom are some spots.
* Around 1900
* Dimensions: 15x 17. Height measured in folded
stands including the handle: 6cm
This cute antique porcelain dish with spoon is a beauty!Note the special shape! Marked and dated late 1800.
* The dish has a crack near an ear (see photo).The photo seems to see another crack,but this is in the baking. Furthermore minor traces of use
* Marked: R 0 N 0 221872
* Dimensions: Height measured including lid 14 cm, 20 cm measured from ear to ear, depth is 12 cm
* The spoon is 18 cm long, shovel section diameter 7 cm