A beauty, this Brocante, Stuart crystal, polished lid jar. This jar used to stand on the dressing table with a powder puff in it. Stuart crystal is a very famous brand in England.
* The jar is in very good condition, few very small buts
on the side of the jar, but this is almost invisible
* Dimensions: 10 cm high including the button of the
lid, diameter bottom of pot approximately 10.5 cm
With which lady will this beautiful flea jewelery box have been on the dressing table? We can snuggle away ... maybe this cuddly brocant with red velvet-clad casket will soon be on your dressing table!
Beautiful antique fashion magazine Le Moniteur de la Mode, published 20 February 1909. In the magazine you can clearly see how fashion has changed, no more wide skirts, and a slim silhouette. Also nice to view the advertisements from that time. The magazine has a tear on the right side as shown in the pictures.
* Beautiful bottle, little bit skewed, dit not fall,but came like this from creators
* With silver brands: Birmingham 1921
* In good condition, only a few minor dents in the cap
* Dimensions: 7.5 cm high, diameter about 2 cm
Beautiful beautiful clear glass cream jar with English silver decorated lid from 1906. On the inside of the lid is a gold-colored layer that must protect the silver against the substances that were used in the ointment. This beautiful jar is in very good condition, an asset for your collection!
* bottom diameter: 5.5 cm, height 3.5 cm
* Marked: Birmingham 1906