We wondered what this cute flea doll (half-dull) doll had hidden in her dress in the past. It is suspected that stockings were stored in it. Anyway, this is an incredibly fun and special piece of flea!
* The hands are made of porcelain and the head is made of plaster
* The 'dress' is of dark yellow and black satin
* The hands are still intact, the face has a few minor damages
* Mark in arms and on the back of the torso, see photo
Dimensions: approximately 46 cm long (including head), the width at the bottom of the bag is 35 cm.
A beautiful piece of old toys from a bygone era these Victorian wooden block puzzles in the original wooden box. They are a total of 5 puzzles.It's good to see that there are many played is,in some places is unfortunately no longer present the paper or is it stuck with adhesive tape on the blocks.The sample plates are ripped and pasted in some places.Still,this is a very nice piece of nostalgia that a nice spot!Go with your cursor on the picture,then you can look at the puzzles!
* Probably of German-made by the company e. Hoppe & co. moabit
* Dimensions wooden box: 40x32x 5.5 cm