SHOES, BOOTS, LASTS AND ACCESSORIES
What baby will have been wearing these cute flea market satin, nicely embroidered booties? At least a long time ago ....
* 19th century
* Size boot: sole: 12 cm long, and 5 cm wide, heights at heel 6 cm
*Worn, see photos
Unfortunately our feet are now too big for this kind of beautiful vintage knot booties,but all the more fun to find a nice spot in your brocante -antique interior!
* In very good condition, the black leather is still smooth
* Brand: Queen
* Dimensions: from heel tm nose, 26cm, high 19.5 cm
This pair of black metal flea lasts is special because they can also be folded up to put them in a nice place.
* Dimensions: 23.5 cm folded out
These English vintage wooden lasts have the name of the lady for whom the lasts were used. Very nice to decorate with, also in your brocante décor.
* Size: from ten to heel 27 cm
These brocante standards are fun to put on shoes or give other nice old stuff a helping hand
* Dimensions: 24 cm high. Sectional foot: 8 cm. Horizontal bar 8cm wide
* Price per piece
The box is nice but the content is even better! In this vintage box there are all new heels!
*This English box was on the shelf at the shoemaker's
shop and is from the Dinkie brand
* Box is in good condition
* Dimensions: 7.5 x 6.5